Greystar Properties - Oceano Woodland Hills
Yep, we have a horrible leasing office as well.Even during my initial walk through i felt like I was dealing with a zombie.
We have a jacuzzi that has been down since 2013 and they lie to all the prospects that it is almost done. They only started working on it a few months ago. Our paid parking spots are taken by anyone that wants and management does nothing. We are talking to a class action attorney and are hopeful.
The bldg is only 3-4 years old and everyone moves out because of Greystar. Pet urine on the carpets.
No rules enforced.Car theft and break-ins.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Greystar Properties Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."