Do not rent at copper creek apartments owned by Greystar.The office staff is horrible and you will never reach corporate office.
I have the neighbors from *** who keep me up for nights. I have complained over 15 times and called police 5 times. They do nothing about them in the office. In the last month alone, there has been a sodomy case, multiple drug bust, home invasion and car break ins.
There was even a murder before I moved in. My neighbor was infested with bed bugs and so have other apartments. The pool stays green with algae and the gym machines are broken.
They allow anyone to move in and then they allow the apartments residents to let people move in with them.There has been 4 other companies that have bought these apartments and I have personally seen over 12 new girls in the office.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Formal owners
What I disliked
- New company and its office workers
- Condition of the property
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Greystar Properties Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."