Greystar Properties - Horrible apartment and staff

Do not rent at copper creek apartments owned by Greystar.The office staff is horrible and you will never reach corporate office.

I have the neighbors from *** who keep me up for nights. I have complained over 15 times and called police 5 times. They do nothing about them in the office. In the last month alone, there has been a sodomy case, multiple drug bust, home invasion and car break ins.

There was even a murder before I moved in. My neighbor was infested with bed bugs and so have other apartments. The pool stays green with algae and the gym machines are broken.

They allow anyone to move in and then they allow the apartments residents to let people move in with them.There has been 4 other companies that have bought these apartments and I have personally seen over 12 new girls in the office.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Formal owners
  • What I disliked
    • New company and its office workers
    • Condition of the property

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 24, 2015 #1023883

How about you swap with someone in fallujah?
But seriously I live in a "first world country" and find that pic of the pool to be nit picking, heck you HAVE A POOL! I get fan on hot days..

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.