I've lived at a property managed by greystar for 5 years in Arkansas, the whole 5 years there has been a problem with the pool leaking.The pool is on the 1st floor which is right above the parking garage.
Several residents including myself have /had suffered damages to our vehicles due to a chemical from the concrete mixture causing serious fading and discoloration to our paint jobs. I talked to office management and they had me submit pictures and provide 3 estimates and I was told they would file a claim. Unfortunately for me, in the process of me being provided compensation for the damages to my car, the property was sold to another buyer. As a result, when the office management tried to get greystar to take care of the issue with my car, the regional manager Jerra Harris told the someone in the office to tell me to file it on my renter's insurance!
What a freaking slap in the face! There were SEVERAL residents that they compensated for the very same issue, but now that they would no longer be managing the property, this unprofessional Regional manager tries to just brush me off without bringing a closure to this issue. The manager calls and talks to her and the story then change to she only had 2 estimates and needed an additional one. She also told the property manager that she would me call but never did.
I got a 3rd estimate, had it sent and never heard from her. A week or so later, I went back to the office and got her phone number, called her and she said she needed all 3 estimates and pictures all over again and that they would pay me the amount of the smallest estimate. I had everything sent over to her and the next day she ask for pictures of not just the damages to my car, but of my whole car. I've never heard of such a thing.
If there's going to be compensation for damages , usually that's all that need to be seen, needless to say, I submitted the pictures as I was asked and at that time I basically told her I felt I was getting the run around. At that point Jerra Harris ceased communication with me and will not answer my calls, nor will she respond to my text messages, therefore to me, refusing to settle the matter of the damages to my car. I even called another greystar division and spoke to someone, they were sympathetic with me on her lack of professionalism and concern, and left a message for her to contact me and she still has not. She initially said I would hear back from her by the 4th of July, still no Jerra, still no resolution!
I've been driving around in a discolored car for almost a year and would very much like to get my car fixed! The management never could fix the issue with the pool.
There's a new owner and the problem still exist, along with other dangerous undisclosed issues.If there are plans of compensation, what company would have someone to represent them that would be so vindictive and unprofessional as
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I've been living in my apartment now for little less then 2 months. When I first moved in, I worked so much that I basically came home just to sleep..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."