Greystar Properties - Does not maintain property
I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO.Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease.
All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3 weeks to get the vent fan in the bathroom replaced. Today it's 90+ degrees and clear skies, a perfect day for the pool. But when I got the to pool, I found algae coating the steps and the bottom.
I will not let my child swim in that filth. I went to the pool at the leasing office and found that covered up. I complained to the office staff, and I was pretty much told it wasn't their job to clean it. I emailed these pictures to the office, and I sent them to Greystar through their Facebook page since I was unable to find an email address.
I don't expect a response.They just don't care about anything but money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Clean the pools on a regular basis
- Product or service
- Greystar Properties Sonoma Resort At Saddle Rock Apartments
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "My apartment complex diamond hillside doesn't do anything about cockroaches I have attempted four times to get them to come over and bomb my house and they have not succeeded...."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "I've been living in my apartment now for little less then 2 months. When I first moved in, I worked so much that I basically came home just to sleep..."
- "Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid. Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital. The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff,..."
- "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...."
- "DO NOT LEASE AT THE REGENCY STUDENT HOUSING. If you are a parent and you want your children to be happy look at all of the reviews. Don't look at the..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."