Greystar Properties - Candela Park, Mesa AZ - Management has Chronic diarrhea of the mouth - gossips about all tenants to other tenants
I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a person of her unprofessional immaturity. She is very vindictive. Cease and desist order, “Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck” came from Ms. Montomery’s mouth, give me a break. The tenant was only asking to see her documents in her file. Candela made the tenant get pictures and shots documented from her veterinarian. No other tenant had to provide these sort of documents for their pets.
She asks about personal information concerning tenants in the community and shares this information with others tenants who come into her office.
She is a habitual liar. She cannot remember what she says to the tenants and has acquired a bad reputation from the community for it.
A few months ago, Ms. Montgomery came to my apartment escalating a confrontation with me. She embarrassed me in front of my neighbor’s and I consider it a form of harassment. Very unprofessional behavior. Screaming at me, “have a good weekend, have a good weekend, have a good weekend!” Body language and tone of her voice sends an entirely different message to me that has nothing to do with the weekend.
I do not feel safe. I have told the office about kids and adults climbing over the wall near my apartment. They throw skateboards, bicycles, whatever they are riding over the wall before they scale it. Nothing has been done they are still jumping over both sides of the wall.
People are going on the Northside of my apartment copulating late at night. The landscapers cut my beautiful flowered bushes in front of my apartment. I went to the office and asked Ms. Montgomery and she stated, “We cut them so people can’t hide behind them”. I asked her why they didn’t cut the big bushes on the Northside of my apartment. There was no response from Ms. Montgomery.
The last day before I moved out a woman in the parking lot called me a *** that I needed to stop smearing Ms. Montgomery's name.
Then she tried to hit me with a large purse in her hand.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Non-professional staff
- Limited training and development
- Their management
- Hidden fees
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Manager
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "Do not rent at copper creek apartments owned by Greystar. The office staff is horrible and you will never reach corporate office. I have the neighbors from *** who..."
- "Our rent went from 1600 to over 2400 for a 12 month lease. They are trying to say it's only a 12% increase. What's 50% of 1600? 800! Why are..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."