Greystar Properties - Greystar Management and Their Constant Withholding of Information From Memorial Club Apt Residents in Houston Texas
Mr. Faith, CEO of Greystar Management, and his Execs, continue their continual "withholding" of information from the residents of Memorial Club Apartments--we call it DECEIT!
On the Memorial Club Apartment Website they are leasing short term and on the site have Phase I in big letters at the top of the page. Hardly any of the residents know what that means...and of this date no letter or info has been sent to the residents telling them of the tearing down of their complex, much less that it is being called Phase I and Phase II. Phase I denotes that the Westcott side of the complex is being torn down first, and Phase II denotes that the Arnot side of the complex gets torn down last. On the website there is no indication what Phase I means, which is a little peculiar for a business to do.
Mr. Faith, did you not go to college and get a degree or just have lack of business sense; or just thinking in "cents" and just do not care about the residents that are paying you good rent each month and help keep your company swimming in money? These are nice apartments at $ 900-$1,300 a month and the way you advertise them on the internet you must think so, too! So why are you tearing them down and displacing all these people from their homes? With a few repairs people would not probably mind you even going up a little bit on rent. These are very popular apartments, always at 99% or more capacity, usually with a waiting list. Why ruin a good thing, not only for yourself but for the residents?
Do you and your execs have such lack of empathy for these tenants that you feel you do not owe them any explanation of what you are doing? What are you going to do--let them know the day of the bulldozing you are kicking them out??? Your people in Houston, such as Mr Reid, told the Houston Chronicle that letters would be sent out and the residents kept informed of all the plans by Greystar concerning their homes. As of almost a month after the takeover NONE of this has been done.
Just a letter stating that Greystar was taking over management and that buildings and units would be inspected. Ms Kathy Perry even said in her letter (an exec with Greystar) that they hoped Memorial Club would continue as a good community and that the residents would see evidence of this in the coming months. Well, Ms. Perry and Mr Reid, we do not call tearing down the residents' home good public relations. Shame on you people! But mostly shame on your boss, Mr. Faith, CEO.
This just goes to solidify the truth in the complaints from all over Texas and the United States of what a deceitful company Greystar is and that their tactics border on unethical. We invite Mr Faith to meet with the residents and have the guts to tell them to their faces that he is tearing down their homes and quit hiding behind such terms as Phase I and Phase II. Come yourself..don't send your henchmen to do your dirty work.
Beautiful apartments, nice people, well-manicured grounds, minutes away from Walmart and Target and Krogers..we do not need any more retail in the area, we can assure you. Spec's, which is a very popular store with a long history in Houston, WAS closed down because of selling alcohol right down the street from Memorial Elementary. But they were not doing very good business even before then. We know this for a fact because the manager at the time told us himself. Spec's is right across from Memorial Club where they plan to build retail and right next to a dangerous roundabout, that many people in the area said is a ridiculous place to put any retail. Too many places already in the neighborhood to go...it won't last long and you will have torn down the homes of many for no reason...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Memorial Club
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "Do not rent at copper creek apartments owned by Greystar. The office staff is horrible and you will never reach corporate office. I have the neighbors from *** who..."
- "The management in the office lie to you about anything. From the smallest thing to the larger things. There are a bazillion midges (gnats) in this complex and they know..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company. I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it. They will..."
- "Today July 24 my husband and I stopped in Dunkin Donuts for a regular cup of coffee for him and hot Macchiato for me along with 2 jelly..."
- "returns DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. After receiving merchandise that was repackaged in a mailing envelope to disguise a VERY damaged carton, upon further inspection, there were TWO orange labels..."